Monday, June 2, 2008

Developers Really “Get It”


Developing for virtual worlds can sometimes feel like you are filling out the contents of a Target catalog. It is easy to overlook the opportunity to really transport your audience into another world. One of the experiences I have from reading a book is that it invites me to rattle around in a parallel universe for a while, something I don't necessarily get from going to the movies or watching television. Virtual worlds have that same opportunity, but only a few have worked to push the envelope in that respect. A friend gifted me this IMVU Room and I have to say I am impress with the way they have promoted their virtual product. The video makes me want to go there, and better yet, to share the experience with someone else. ~Don


See it for yourself: Steampunk Towers


2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME work!! I will study this and take it to heart! Thanks for the inspiration and taking the time for the masters to show us how things are done!

Calopsita mansa said...

very cool your work geanfrazao